- 3 hrs ago World Marrow Donor Day (WMDD): What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- 7 hrs ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 9 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 9 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Recently, Kangana Ranaut had a special screening of 'Manikarnika' for Sadhguru, whom she interviewed a couple of months ago. The actress looked impressive in her traditional suit and gave us a break from the saris. She looked equally gorgeous in her suit, which elaborated on floral prints and dotted accents.
Kangana's suit came from the label, Maisara and it was an ivory-hued suit, which was detailed with a subtle slit neckline. The flared kurta of hers was three-quarter-sleeved and was adorned with pink-hued floral accents. The floral prints notched up her kurta and she teamed it with a matching lightweight dupatta. The border of her suit and dupatta was lightly embellished and Kangana teamed her suit with palazzo bottoms, which were also ivory-dipped and spruced up by black dots.
The 'Manikarnika' actress paired her ensemble with printed jootis, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with elegant and intricately-done jhumkis. The makeup was nude-toned with a natural pink lip shade, well-defined kohl, and a small bindi. The curly tresses rounded out her latest promotion look. What do you think about Kangana's outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.