- News Exit polls not final decision, but hint at BJP's win: Nitin Gadkari
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kangana Ranaut's latest sari was a celebration of something handwoven and silk. The actress and a sari connoisseur, Kangana draped an exquisite sari for the special screening of her upcoming movie, 'Manikarnika', which will be screened for the President, Ram Nath Kovind. The style diva opted for an ivory number and looked resplendent.
Her gorgeous sari came from the label, Madhurya. With her sari, Kangana celebrated the craftsmanship and textile heritage of the country. The Nivi-drape of her sari was accentuated by rich fabric, which gave a characteristic sheen to her ensemble. The sari was minimally done and enhanced by subtle patterns. It was a deceptively simple number and Kangana was a vision to behold in it. Well, the actress certainly boasts a stunning collection of the saris.
She teamed it with a plain white sleeveless blouse, which complemented her outfit. However, a boat neckline three-quarter-sleeved blouse would have also looked awesome with her sari. But the round-necked blouse allowed her to team her ensemble with an elaborate pearl and uncut diamond choker and statement studs. Her jewellery notched up her traditional fashion game and was designed by Sunita Shekhawat. She paired her ensemble with embellished silver-hued juttis that came from the label, Needledust.
Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by light pink lip shade and smoky eye makeup. The impeccable bun rounded out her ethnic look. Her styling was done by none other than Ami Patel. Kangana looked spectacular. What do you think about her sari and look? Let us know that in the comment section.