TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kangana Ranaut's latest sari was a celebration of something handwoven and silk. The actress and a sari connoisseur, Kangana draped an exquisite sari for the special screening of her upcoming movie, 'Manikarnika', which will be screened for the President, Ram Nath Kovind. The style diva opted for an ivory number and looked resplendent.
Her gorgeous sari came from the label, Madhurya. With her sari, Kangana celebrated the craftsmanship and textile heritage of the country. The Nivi-drape of her sari was accentuated by rich fabric, which gave a characteristic sheen to her ensemble. The sari was minimally done and enhanced by subtle patterns. It was a deceptively simple number and Kangana was a vision to behold in it. Well, the actress certainly boasts a stunning collection of the saris.
She teamed it with a plain white sleeveless blouse, which complemented her outfit. However, a boat neckline three-quarter-sleeved blouse would have also looked awesome with her sari. But the round-necked blouse allowed her to team her ensemble with an elaborate pearl and uncut diamond choker and statement studs. Her jewellery notched up her traditional fashion game and was designed by Sunita Shekhawat. She paired her ensemble with embellished silver-hued juttis that came from the label, Needledust.
Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by light pink lip shade and smoky eye makeup. The impeccable bun rounded out her ethnic look. Her styling was done by none other than Ami Patel. Kangana looked spectacular. What do you think about her sari and look? Let us know that in the comment section.