- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Accentuated by nuanced details and fine Kanjeevaram silk, Kangana Ranaut's latest sari is a priceless addition to her sari collection. This traditional sari with contemporary sensibilities was gifted to Kangana by the legendary actress, Rekha. Kangana wore this sari at the event, which honoured Rekha. The 'Queen' actress looked impeccable in her attire.
Dark-hued and enhanced by geometric motifs, this sari of hers was a strict departure from the typical floral and intricate patterns. This was a humble outfit with metallic accents and Kangana draped it ever so gracefully in Nivi style. The border of the sari was highlighted by contrasting shimmering hue, which notched up her sari. The blouse was half-sleeved and matched with the hue of the sari. Kangana paired her beautiful sari with embellished Fizzy Goblet juttis, which went well with her sari.
Coming to her styling, Kangana kept her look minimal and spruced up her ethnic quotient with black bangles and a meticulously done kundan and pearl neckpiece by Anjali Bhimrajka Fine Jewels. The makeup was marked by a soft pink lip shade, subtle kohl accompanied by golden eyeshadow, and a small black bindi. The curly tresses were tied into a bun and adorned with mogra flowers. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.