- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Movies Blast From The Past: Karan Johar: I Should Be Slapped For Making Another Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kangana Ranaut looked a class apart at the music launch of her upcoming movie, 'Manikarnika'. The prolific actress looked ethereal in her favourite outfit, which was quite evidently a sari. Her sari was festive but a departure from the typical vibrant hues. Kangana yet again proved to us that sari might have tricky drapes but it is one of the most liberating wears.
Her sari was designed by ace couturier, Tarun Tahiliani and it was a fine display of meticulously done embellishments. The shimmering crystals and hand-embroidered gota and jaal accentuated her attire, which celebrated the roots of the country. She teamed her sari with an understated sheer blouse that was subtly adorned with sequins.
Styled beautifully by Ami Patel, Kangana upped her traditional quotient with the help of a choker. Coiled gracefully around her slender neck, her choker came alive with rubies, pearls, and kundan work. This statement piece was by Mehta & Sons. Makeup complemented her ethnic avatar and enhanced the minimal look. With just a pink lip shade, a soft dab of kohl, and a small red bindi together with a touch of dewy tones, Kangana perfected her traditional style game. The curly tresses were tied into a bun and added to the impeccable effect. Kangana Ranaut was fashionably inspiring. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.