- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kangana Ranaut gave us a brand new sari goal for this year. The actress donned this sari for 'Manikarnika' promotions in Hyderabad. She looked ethereal in her handloom sari and gave us an outstanding outfit of the day.
Styled by the ace stylist, Ami Patel, Kangana was a vision to behold in her lustrous sari. Her silk sari was dipped in a pink shade and came from the label, Ekaya. It was a plain-hued sari that was accentuated by subtle and intricate embroidery in gold on the border. Kangana colour-blocked her pink sari with a three-quarter-sleeved blouse, which featured a bateau neckline and was dipped in an emerald green shade.
She teamed her sari with juttis from Fizzy Goblet. Her juttis were beautifully done and elaborated by floral accents. Kangana wore statement ethnic jhumkis from Amrapali, which complemented her look. Her makeup was beautifully done with a pink lip shade, light kohl, and a small bindi. The curly bun rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.