Kangana Ranaut was impeccably dressed and gave us a sizzling winter outfit goal at the 'Manikarnika' party, which was hosted by Neeta Lulla. With her attire, Kangana channelled the 60s fashion vibes and gave us one of the best party outfits of this festive season.
She wore an all-tweed attire by Tom Ford and looked gorgeous as ever. Her ensemble was about winter hues and accentuated by structural silhouette. It consisted of a jacket and a zip skirt, which were marked by nuanced details. The jacket was also enhanced by brown buckles, which were placed right below the neckline area. Now that was an interesting placement of belts.
Kangana also spruced up her look with thigh-high leather boots, which were also by Tom Ford. Well, now we have an idea of one of Kangana's favourite brands. Her makeup was marked by a nude lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The side-swept neat hairdo completed her party look, which we so loved. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's latest avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!