- 4 hrs ago Gunjan Saxena: Here Are Some Lesser Known Facts About The Kargil Girl
- 4 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Top Fashion Moments Will Leave You Inspired
- 5 hrs ago Yashika Aannand Gives Fashion Lessons On How To Nail The Belted Saree Look Stylishly And Flawlessly
- 5 hrs ago Designer Simar Dugal Passes Away; Her Stunning Outfits Sported By Bollywood Divas Decoded
- Sports Sports Minister Rijiju to launch Fit India Freedom Run on Friday
- Movies Parth Samthaan To Quit Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 To Concentrate On His Health And Other Projects?
- News President Ram Nath Kovind to address nation on eve of 74th Independence Day
- Automobiles 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- Finance Best Online Tools for Managing Personal Finance
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Elegance is an understatement when talking about the fashion sense of Kangana Ranaut. The seasoned actress, who is all wrapped up in the promotion of 'Manikarnika', has over the years achieved a very distinctive style statement. Her outfit choices and the styling mostly makes a strong case for the vintage era. This time too, her attire backed the 60s fashion sensibility but it had a whiff of a contemporary touch.
Adding to that, Kangana gave us a break from the saris by donning a salwar suit. Her traditional suit came from the label Eka by Rina Singh and it was accentuated by modern aesthetics. Poetic and delicate, her ensemble was crafted out of natural weaves. The humble kurta was on the flared side and she teamed it with washed silk and organza palazzo. Her palazzo was also elaborated by floral accents.
Kangana's dupatta added a romantic bohemian vibe to her ensemble. Adorned with soft pastel floral prints, it was what you would call a sheer delight. The dupatta clearly notched up her traditional avatar. Coming to her styling, she was styled by Ami Patel and it was done meticulously. The pearl neckpiece by Amrapali brought alive the vintage feel and went well with her attire. She wore beige-hued sandals, which complemented her ensemble.
Coming to her makeup, she wore a plum-hued lip shade and applied smoky kohl to spruce up her look. The middle-parted tresses completed her vintage-meets-bohemian avatar. There was something so romantic about Kangana's look. It was one of the most unforgettable fashion moment. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.