- 16 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Graces The Green Carpet In A Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 20 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 50 min ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Movies World Famous Lover Is The Title Of Vijay Deverakonda's Next!
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 4, Mi TV 65-inch, Mi Water Purifier Launch Live Updates: What To Expect
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Last week, Kangana Ranaut walked down the ramp for the designer, Anushree Reddy and this week, she surprised us again in a floral sari by the same designer. She wore it for the 'Manikarnika' screening and looked gorgeous as ever. She totally gave us sari goals again and this latest sari of hers was backed by modern sensibilities.
So, the diva wore a dark blue-hued sari, which consisted of a blouse with ruffled edges and the drape was classical but the pleats took a flared turn. Her sari came alive with pink and green floral accents, which adorned the border of her sari. The sari was also detailed with a wispy layer towards the hemline, which added a contrasting touch.
The diva teamed her sari with ivory-hued sandals, which went well with her attire. Styled by Ami Patel, Kangana accessorised her look with elaborate earrings. The dewy makeup was towards the heavier side and highlighted by a bold red lip shade. But we wished Kangana had opted for a light pink lip shade and lighter makeup. The curly bun wrapped up her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Kangana's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.