- 40 min ago If You Have These Symptoms, Your Headache Is Not NORMAL!
- 2 hrs ago Ginny Weds Sunny: Yami Gautam Blossoms Like Lily In A Yellow Lehenga In Peppy Wedding Number LOL
- 3 hrs ago 13 Things That You Can Do To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Once Again
- 3 hrs ago 10 Best Healthy Alternatives To Rice You Should Try
- News Parliament's Monsoon Session cut short over covid concerns
- Movies Kangana Ranaut: Bollywood Mafias Are Regretting Their Cruelty, Sadism & Silence
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- Sports Women's FIFA U-17 World Cup likely to be postponed again
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Finance Gold May Hit Another Record High By Year End, Says Citi
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Kangana Ranaut nailed the vintage look at the airport and after a brief break, she donned a sari again. The actress looked graceful as ever in her Anavila sari. She flaunted her individualistic style sense and again beckoned us to drape a humble sari. Kangana was a vision to behold.
So, the 'Manikarnika' star wore a plain purple sari today, which she draped beautifully. The sari was enhanced by metallic accents and had a lustrous touch. It was impeccably pleated and Kangana teamed it with a sleeveless blouse, which went well with her sari. The style diva looked flawless and paired her ensemble with embellished juttis.
She carried a textured multi-hued purse with her, which complemented her sari. Her purse came from Lady Dior and the actress accessorised her look with a statement pearl necklace, which gave her look a 60s touch. The dark frames enhanced her airport avatar and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade. The curly bun wrapped up her airport look. So, what do you think about Kangana Ranaut's look? Let us know that in the comment section.