- 1 hr ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 2 hrs ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 14 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Technology Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- Finance IndusInd Bank Q4 Net Profit Drops 62% As Provisions Rise Sharply
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Pogba and Hazard to Real Madrid? It's possible, says Varane
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
'Manikarnika' star Kangana Ranaut waltzed down the ramp for Anushree Reddy on the day four of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. She wore an ethnic ensemble from the designer's latest collection, 'Atirah', which celebrated the ancient tradition practised in the city of Kannauj. The outfits reflected on the practice of extracting oils from flowers to make heavenly scents-attar.
Kangana's bridal lehenga was an exquisite masterpiece that was detailed with stunning embellishments and floral accents. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt dipped in earthy hues. This ensemble of hers actually backed maximalist phase in fashion and was a glimpse into the rich traditional craftsmanship of the country. She teamed her ensemble with a lightweight dupatta that was accentuated by sheer fabric and light shimmers.
The seasoned actress enhanced her look with an emerald and diamond statement neckpiece, which enhanced her bridal look. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her look. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.