- just now How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 21 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 51 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Insults Karan Johar As He Praises Kangana Ranaut & Extends An Olive Branch To Her
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kalki Koechlin's fashion sensibility is strong and the actress doesn't get into the trends game. She has a unique style sensibility, which she clearly proved recently. With uncommon pixie-cut and a traditional attire boasting the country's craftsmanship, Kalki gave us an ethnic ensemble idea, which we felt could make one look a class apart. Her ensemble came from Raw Mango and it was one of the prettiest outfits we saw in past couple of months. Let's decode her outfit and look.
Her traditional Benarasi brocade attire was blue-hued and Kalki looked graceful in it. It was a gorgeous suit that consisted of a structured quarter-sleeved kurta and cigarette pants. Her attire was peppered with subtle silver floral accents, which accentuated her ensemble. Well, this ensemble of Kalki's made for a perfect light formal event or a wedding function wear. She paired her outfit with quirky beige sandals, which came from the label, Oceedee.
Styled by Who Wore What When, She kept the traditional alive by teaming her outfit with heavy gold jewellery. She wore 24K solid gold tops, which were symbolised by divine motifs. She also wore pure gold pati choker, which upped her style statement. Kalki's jewellery were from Shri Paramani Jewels. The makeup was enhanced by a minty pink lip shade and smoky kohl. Kalki was a vision. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.