- 11 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 12 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Bollywood star, Kajol Devgan's sari game is undoubtedly one of the best in movie industry. Her eternal love for saris is quite evident on her Instagram feed. Last night, the actress attended the Ganesh festival celebrations at Mukesh Ambani's Antilla in a beautiful black and golden sari. Her festive sari pictures took the internet by storm. Let's take a close look at her classic sari and decode her entire look.
So, Kajol donned a perfect classic combination of gold and black by Manish Malhotra. Styled by Aastha Sharma, the hand woven black sari was accentuated by glittering golden border and the intricate black patterns. Draped in a Nivi style, she paired the sari with a sleeveless plain black blouse, which went well with her sari.
Her jewellery game was also strong and meticulous. She ditched the neckpiece, which we thought was a smart choice as otherwise, it would have been too elaborate. Instead, she accessorised her look with stunning gold earrings, which totally elevated her look. Kajol pulled her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat low bun and opted for a minimal makeup, which gave her look a natural touch. The actress was all smiles as she posed for the cameras. What do you think about Kajol Devgan's classic sari? Share your thoughts in the comment section.