- Sports IPL 2020: SRH vs RCB: It will be a proud moment bowling to Virat Kohli: Rashid Khan
- News After ruckus over farm bills, 12 opposition parties move no-confidence motion against RS Dy Chairman
- Movies Dheeraj Dhoopar On Kundali Bhagya Receiving Criticism For Its Content: TRP Shows People Are Watching
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Bollywood star, Kajol Devgan's sari game is undoubtedly one of the best in movie industry. Her eternal love for saris is quite evident on her Instagram feed. Last night, the actress attended the Ganesh festival celebrations at Mukesh Ambani's Antilla in a beautiful black and golden sari. Her festive sari pictures took the internet by storm. Let's take a close look at her classic sari and decode her entire look.
So, Kajol donned a perfect classic combination of gold and black by Manish Malhotra. Styled by Aastha Sharma, the hand woven black sari was accentuated by glittering golden border and the intricate black patterns. Draped in a Nivi style, she paired the sari with a sleeveless plain black blouse, which went well with her sari.
Her jewellery game was also strong and meticulous. She ditched the neckpiece, which we thought was a smart choice as otherwise, it would have been too elaborate. Instead, she accessorised her look with stunning gold earrings, which totally elevated her look. Kajol pulled her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat low bun and opted for a minimal makeup, which gave her look a natural touch. The actress was all smiles as she posed for the cameras. What do you think about Kajol Devgan's classic sari? Share your thoughts in the comment section.