- 8 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 9 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 10 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 10 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Bollywood star, Kajol Devgan's sari game is undoubtedly one of the best in movie industry. Her eternal love for saris is quite evident on her Instagram feed. Last night, the actress attended the Ganesh festival celebrations at Mukesh Ambani's Antilla in a beautiful black and golden sari. Her festive sari pictures took the internet by storm. Let's take a close look at her classic sari and decode her entire look.
So, Kajol donned a perfect classic combination of gold and black by Manish Malhotra. Styled by Aastha Sharma, the hand woven black sari was accentuated by glittering golden border and the intricate black patterns. Draped in a Nivi style, she paired the sari with a sleeveless plain black blouse, which went well with her sari.
Her jewellery game was also strong and meticulous. She ditched the neckpiece, which we thought was a smart choice as otherwise, it would have been too elaborate. Instead, she accessorised her look with stunning gold earrings, which totally elevated her look. Kajol pulled her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat low bun and opted for a minimal makeup, which gave her look a natural touch. The actress was all smiles as she posed for the cameras. What do you think about Kajol Devgan's classic sari? Share your thoughts in the comment section.