- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Bollywood actress Kajol, who has given a number of super hit films often shares her sari pictures on her Instagram. A sari connoisseur, Kajol is also often seen in elegant designer saris at the gala events or formal affairs. The Baazigar actress recently showed us her love for saris with this beautiful number.
Posed to perfection in a beautiful green net designer sari by Anita Dongre, Kajol looked like a million dollars. Styled by Aastha Sharma, Kajol looked absolutely gorgeous as she opted to drape it in a Nivi style. The gorgeous saree had intricate white embroidered patterns and the elaborate threadwork at the border accentuated her sari. She went for a sleeveless white plain blouse, which was textured and went well her chic sari. Kajol made a strong case for pearls with a vintage white pearl necklace, which completed her glamorous look. She notched up her look with sleek tresses and kept her makeup minimal.
On the work front, Kajol will be seen in Bhushan Kumar's upcoming historical drama, Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior, which is based on the life of military leader, Tanaji Malusare. The multi-starrer film will also feature Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Jagapati Babu, Suniel Shetty, and Pankaj Tripathi. The film is scheduled to hit the cinemas on 10 January, 2020.