- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Yellow is one of the hues that can brighten up your mood instantly, Janhvi Kapoor certainly proved that. The 'Dhadak' actress, who recently won the Dadasaheb Phalke Award, was spotted in the city in a yellow traditional suit, which totally caught our attention. She looked absolutely pretty and inspired us to sport ethnic more often.
So, Janhvi wore an all-yellow suit that seemed like a perfect wear for a hot sunny day. Her kurta was flared and featured a slit neckline. The kurta was beautifully printed and marked with an intricate white border. Janhvi paired it with palazzo pyjamas, which were detailed with stunning floral embroidery. She also draped a matching embroidered dupatta and that completed her outfit.
She teamed her ensemble with embellished juttis, which went well with her look. The actress accessorised her look with elaborate jhumkis. The makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted long tresses completed her look. Janhvi looked as fresh as a daisy. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.