- 46 min ago Kangana Ranaut Looks Resplendent In Her Beautiful Red Lehenga At Her Brother’s Wedding
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: Top 5 Jaw-Dropping Fashion Statements Made By The Diva In 2020
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 October 2020
- 15 hrs ago What Happens In Crush Syndrome? Know About Its Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Management
- News Unlock 5.0: Karnataka degree, diploma, engineering colleges to reopen on Nov 17
- Sports Pele at 80: How the 1970 World Cup propelled Brazil into the global conscience
- Movies Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi Take Daughter Mehr For A Stroll On The Beach In Maldives; Share Lovely Pics
- Finance Onion Prices Surge To Rs 100/kg Ahead Of Festivities
- Technology iOS 14 Review: Complete Visual Overhaul With Improved User Privacy
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Crysta Awarded 5-Star Safety Rating By ASEAN NCAP
- Education NEET Counselling Dates 2020: Explore NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2020
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Yellow is one of the hues that can brighten up your mood instantly, Janhvi Kapoor certainly proved that. The 'Dhadak' actress, who recently won the Dadasaheb Phalke Award, was spotted in the city in a yellow traditional suit, which totally caught our attention. She looked absolutely pretty and inspired us to sport ethnic more often.
So, Janhvi wore an all-yellow suit that seemed like a perfect wear for a hot sunny day. Her kurta was flared and featured a slit neckline. The kurta was beautifully printed and marked with an intricate white border. Janhvi paired it with palazzo pyjamas, which were detailed with stunning floral embroidery. She also draped a matching embroidered dupatta and that completed her outfit.
She teamed her ensemble with embellished juttis, which went well with her look. The actress accessorised her look with elaborate jhumkis. The makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted long tresses completed her look. Janhvi looked as fresh as a daisy. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.