- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Williamson’s match-winning innings proved he is New Zealand’s greatest ever player: Vettori
- News Not aware of any US plan to cap H-1B visas: India
- Automobiles High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Janhvi Kapoor was all dolled up for 'Dhadak' promotions and this time she took a break from the usual separates and showed us her trendier side. Sridevi's elder daughter was looking fabulous in a floral outfit that young graduate students can easily don.
Her outfit of the day was a cross between ethnic and western and Janhvi looked awesome in it. In fact, the budding actress has been giving us many fashionable surprises. This time, she looked fresh as a daisy in her choker-necked flared top and dhoti-inspired bottoms.
Her elegant top was floral-inspired and dipped in a bright red shade. The top was also adorned with myriad green and white flowers. Her cream-hued bottoms were pleated and gave us our pyjamas inspiration. It had a metallic touch and was also partially highlighted by the same floral-printed pattern.
She sensibly wore embellished jootis with the top and completed her look with intricate earrings and tribal bangles. Janhvi's makeup was minimally done but it was her thick pigtail that made her look even more awesome.
Ishaan looked dapper and wore a cool blue half-sleeved denim shirt and paired it with black pants and sports shoes.
They wowed us again and gave us brand new outfit inspiration. Their movie is releasing on 20th of this month, so we are expecting them in even more stylish avatars at the promotional events.