- 41 min ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 1 hr ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 13 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Technology Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Liverpool in talks with Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Finance Jet Airways Soars For Third-Straight Session By Over 8% After Hinduja Buy Buzz
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Janhvi Kapoor and Anil Kapoor stylishly twinned in black on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. Anil walked down the ramp with his niece for Raghavendra Rathore, who presented his collection, 'An Ode to the Bandhgala. The collection witnessed a poetic narrative of elegance and contemporary sensibilities.
This was Janhvi's second time as a showstopper and it was a special moment as she shared the ramp with a close family member. The actress surprised us in a bold avatar and totally radiated confidence and class in her exquisite ensemble marked by sharp accents and asymmetrical edges. She wore a beautifully embellished bralet, which was cloaked by a structured textured jacket with a front slit and her ensemble also featured a layered skirt that had ruffled details. Her attire was a refreshing take on androgyny as well.
The actress accessorised her look with intricately done jhumkis, which went well with her ensemble. The makeup was a cross between dewy and nude tones. She wore smoky kohl, glossy pink lip shade, and enhanced her look with highlighted cheekbones. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her gorgeous avatar. Anil Kapoor, on the other hand, wore an all-black kurta and wrinkled straight-fit pyjamas. He notched up his look with a bandhgala jacket that was also dipped in a black hue and adorned with intricate accents in silver. He rounded out his look with black-hued formal shoes.
However, not just Janhvi and Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh also left us surprised as he shared the ramp at the end of the show. He wore a blue and red printed bandhgala jacket by the designer and colour-blocked it with brown pants and white sports shoes. And his dance number with Anil Kapoor was simply amazing. So, how did you find their outfits? Feel free to share views in the comment section.