- 10 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 13 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Rahul Vaidya, Urvashi Dholakia And Other TV Celebs Wish Fans Happy Gudi Padwa
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi calls for united global efforts to defeat COVID-19 pandemic
- Sports WV Raman set to reapply for India women cricket team head coach role; BCCI to give coach new powers
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Jacqueline Fernandez was recently spotted with her father. With her latest separates, the actress played with contrasts and gave us an old-fashioned look. Her attire was something that we would have loved to wear on an outing with friends. Let's find out what attire she wore that caught our attention.
So, Jacqueline wore a white top that was cropped and seemed breezy. She paired her ensemble with a midi skirt, which came with straps and was accentuated by denim fabric. It was a summery wear and Jacqueline definitely left us with a fashion goal. She looked sassy in her ensemble and the actress teamed her outfit with black and red peep-hole sandals, which went well with her look.
The diva accessorised her look with dark shades and her look was minimal. Her look was mostly jewellery-free and she notched up her look with a light pink lip shade. The long side-swept tresses rounded out her casual avatar. Jacqueline looked awesome. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.