- 9 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 10 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 11 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Jacqueline Fernandez gave us a cool style goal recently. The diva looked fresh and awesome and made a strong case for contrasts. She wore an earthy-hued ensemble and we were particularly impressed by her skirt. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which had all our attention.
So, Jacqueline wore a half-sleeved white top that was round-necked and cropped. It was towards the flared side and she teamed it with a brown midi skirt. The skirt was flared and accentuated by asymmetrical cuts. The pockets on her skirt were striking too and we totally loved the combination. Jacqueline also paired her ensemble with pointed glass pumps, which went well with her look.
The actress accessorised her look with chic bangles and black cat-eyed frames. The makeup was natural and enhanced by a pink lip shade. The impeccable side-swept bun was adorned with red band, which totally upped her style quotient. Jacqueline looked classy as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.