- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Movies Salman Khan On Bigg Boss 13: ‘Part Of Mine Wants To Cut That Part And Throw It Out’
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Jacqueline Fernandez looked absolutely radiant at the pre-wedding ceremony of Akash Ambani. The actress gave us an unusual combination of grey and gold. She wore a Manish Malhotra number for the occasion and inspired ladies, who love all things embellishments. Let's decode her ensemble.
So, Jacqueline wore a lehenga for the grand event, which came from Zween Couture Collection 18-19 of the designer. It was a fossil grey and mirror lehenga, which consisted of a crop top and structured skirt. Her attire was intricately detailed with floral accents and flaunted meticulous threadwork. Jacqueline's lehenga also came with a complementing dupatta, which spruced up her look.
She carried a matching potli bag with her and accessorised her look with ethnic gold jhumkis and delicate bracelets. Well, we loved that her styling was minimal, since her lehenga was towards the elaborate side. Jacqueline's makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses completed her style statement. Jacqueline was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.