- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Jacqueline Fernandez is almost always impeccably dressed and her traditional fashion game is only getting stronger. So, for the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani, the diva surprised us in a lehenga that was designed by none other than Manish Malhotra.
The actress wore a minimally done attire that was dipped in a pristine white shade. It consisted of a cropped blouse and a voluminous skirt. Her blouse was sleeveless and intricately embellished and the complementing skirt was flared and highlighted by golden floral designs. The border of the skirt was enhanced by stunning black patterns.
Jacqueline also draped a dupatta, which was sheer and featured a silver embellished border. She carried a matching potli bag with her and accessorised her look with oxidised bangles and dramatic maangtikka. The makeup was marked by a maroon lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and smoky kohl. Her wavy hairdo notched up her ethnic look. So, what do you think about Jacqueline's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.