- 14 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 1 hr ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Kangana Ranaut's Sister SUPPORTS Vivek Oberoi Over His Controversial Tweet About Aishwarya Rai?
- Technology Google's ban on Huawei will also affect sales in Europe and India, says experts
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jacqueline Fernandez is almost always impeccably dressed and her traditional fashion game is only getting stronger. So, for the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani, the diva surprised us in a lehenga that was designed by none other than Manish Malhotra.
The actress wore a minimally done attire that was dipped in a pristine white shade. It consisted of a cropped blouse and a voluminous skirt. Her blouse was sleeveless and intricately embellished and the complementing skirt was flared and highlighted by golden floral designs. The border of the skirt was enhanced by stunning black patterns.
Jacqueline also draped a dupatta, which was sheer and featured a silver embellished border. She carried a matching potli bag with her and accessorised her look with oxidised bangles and dramatic maangtikka. The makeup was marked by a maroon lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and smoky kohl. Her wavy hairdo notched up her ethnic look. So, what do you think about Jacqueline's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.