TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Jacqueline Fernandez is almost always impeccably dressed and her traditional fashion game is only getting stronger. So, for the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani, the diva surprised us in a lehenga that was designed by none other than Manish Malhotra.
The actress wore a minimally done attire that was dipped in a pristine white shade. It consisted of a cropped blouse and a voluminous skirt. Her blouse was sleeveless and intricately embellished and the complementing skirt was flared and highlighted by golden floral designs. The border of the skirt was enhanced by stunning black patterns.
Jacqueline also draped a dupatta, which was sheer and featured a silver embellished border. She carried a matching potli bag with her and accessorised her look with oxidised bangles and dramatic maangtikka. The makeup was marked by a maroon lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and smoky kohl. Her wavy hairdo notched up her ethnic look. So, what do you think about Jacqueline's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.