- Sports MCA Apex Council member urges BCCI to hold Mushtaq Ali tourney in Mumbai
- News Delhi zoo set to welcome more than 10 animal species from states
- Movies Tamil Nadu Child Marriage Case: Khushbu Sundar Requests Smriti Irani & WCD Ministry's Attention
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Recently, Jacqueline Fernandez gave her casual airport outfit a formal update and impressed us with her style. She gave the quintessential summer look a winter touch and left us with a fashion idea for the remaining season. Let's decode her outfit and the look of the day.
The actress wore a purple-hued bateau-neckline tee that seemed comfy and featured a grainy texture. She paired it with a straight-fit denim skirt that went well with her ensemble. Well, with this Jacqueline played with contrasts in terms of hue and totally gave us a fashion goal. However, she notched up her look and gave it a warm quotient by teaming a structured coat that was textured and detailed with plaid patterns.
It was a smart ensemble and something that we could totally ace. Jacqueline spruced up her look with pointed black-hued ankle-length boots, which elevated her style quotient. She accessorised her look with a sleek pendant and dark shades. The makeup was light and accentuated by a muted pink lip shade. The side-swept long tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Jacqueline's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.