- 6 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 6 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 6 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Jacqueline Fernandez made a strong case for pantsuits as a party wear. She looked gorgeous as she hosted a party for Guneet Monga, who won an Oscar for her short film, 'Period'. Jacqueline looked impeccable and elegant in her ensemble. She totally exuded boss lady vibes with her outfit. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Jacqueline wore an old-fashioned pantsuit, which was dipped in a soft blue hue. Her attire consisted of a waistcoat and a blazer and she teamed it with straight-fit pants. Her ensemble seemed like a cross between formal and casual and Jacqueline paired it with shiny pencil heels, which colour-blocked her outfit.
She kept her look jewellery-free and that suited the look. Jacqueline carried a black purse with her and the makeup was enhanced by contoured cheekbones and a red lip shade. She also accentuated her eye makeup with well-defined kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.