- Sports Vinales turns the tables on Day 2 in Valencia test
- Technology Extraterrestrial Sugar Found In Meteorites; Clue To Life’s Origins?
- News Ex-AIIMS doctor commits suicide, husband and in-laws booked for dowry demand
- Movies Not Balakrishna But Jr NTR To Play Sr NTR In This Magnum Opus?
- Finance Rule Change In GST To Mitigate ITC Misuse
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Jacqueline Fernandez left us speechless with her latest airport outfit. It was an outstanding dress and the diva, quite simply, looked a class apart. Her dress was an instant eye-catcher and her dress was something we would have loved to wear. However, on the second thought, it was not an easy number to pull off but Jacqueline carried it with a lot of aplomb. Let's decode her dress and look.
Jacqueline played with the shades of pink. Her airport attire seemed layered and perfect for monsoon season. Her spaghetti-strapped dress was accentuated by metallic accents and it was covered by a sheer overlay. The translucent layering totally gave her dress a raincoat effect. It was a beautiful number that we wished we had in our wardrobe. The soft pink hue gave Jacqueline's dress a soothing touch.
The actress paired her dress with bright pink Melissa flats, which gave her look a quirky and also a vibrant touch to her look. She carried a black side purse with her and wore black shades to notch up her avatar. The make-up was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept long curly tresses completed her airport look. Jacqueline looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.