- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Jacqueline Fernandez recently graced the Sri Lanka Tourism Event and she was felicitated with the award. The actress wore an interesting ensemble for the occasion, which was a cross between sari and a gown. The hues incorporated were on the unconventional side and Jacqueline looked feisty. Let's decode her outfit and look, which has all our attention.
So, Jacqueline wore a light orange gown, which we felt was a sartorial delight. The attire consisted of a strapless corset bodice, with flared Bishop sleeves, and then it was intersected by a fiery red floral drape. Her attire was also enhanced by ruffled accents and seemed beautifully structured. There was also a whiff of what seemed like Batik prints on her gown, which elevated the whole effect. Jacqueline looked stunning as ever and pulled of this dramatic number rather impressively.
Since her ensemble was highlighted by bold elements, her look was minimally done. Jacqueline accessorised her look with delicate diamond studs, which complemented her attire. The make-up was dewy with contoured cheekbones but then the subtle pink lip shade was what dominated her look. The long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Jacqueline looked awesome. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.