Soha Ali Khan and husband Kunal Khemu too celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi and this time it was more special for them as they took part in the festivities with their daughter, Inaaya Naumi Khemu. The three looked so stunning together and we were wowed by their ethnic wears.
While Inaaya and Soha wore yellow-hued outfits, Kunal donned a black and white ensemble. Soha Ali Khan wore a simple yellow-coloured salwar kameez and looked absolutely slay-worthy. She sported a short yellow-hued kurta and paired it with a Patiala salwar and juttis. Soha also draped a printed dupatta, which notched up her outfit to a whole new extent.
The actress wore chic earrings and completed her look with a puffed up bun. Inaaya was dressed in a printed yellow kurta and she teamed it with printed bright pink pyjamas. Inaaya looked cute as a button in her ensemble and she paired her outfit with a cute gold bangle.
Kunal wore a quarter-sleeved black-hued kurta and colour-blocked it with white-coloured Paithani pyjamas. He sported black-coloured loafers to round off his festive look.
Well, these three looked so perfect together that we are at a loss for words.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar