Soha Ali Khan and husband Kunal Khemu too celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi and this time it was more special for them as they took part in the festivities with their daughter, Inaaya Naumi Khemu. The three looked so stunning together and we were wowed by their ethnic wears.
While Inaaya and Soha wore yellow-hued outfits, Kunal donned a black and white ensemble. Soha Ali Khan wore a simple yellow-coloured salwar kameez and looked absolutely slay-worthy. She sported a short yellow-hued kurta and paired it with a Patiala salwar and juttis. Soha also draped a printed dupatta, which notched up her outfit to a whole new extent.
The actress wore chic earrings and completed her look with a puffed up bun. Inaaya was dressed in a printed yellow kurta and she teamed it with printed bright pink pyjamas. Inaaya looked cute as a button in her ensemble and she paired her outfit with a cute gold bangle.
Kunal wore a quarter-sleeved black-hued kurta and colour-blocked it with white-coloured Paithani pyjamas. He sported black-coloured loafers to round off his festive look.
Well, these three looked so perfect together that we are at a loss for words.
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut