- 10 min ago World Ozone Day 2019: Products That Cause Ozone Depletion And Their Eco-friendly Alternatives
- 13 min ago Hansika Motwani Ups Her Traditional Wardrobe With This Modern Ruffled Sari
- 22 min ago Sonakshi Sinha Stuns In a Thick Eyeliner Make-up And High Bun; Here is How To Get This Look
- 50 min ago 11 Childhood Memories That You Made While Growing Up With Your Siblings
- Movies Hazel Keech Joins The Cast Of Ira Khan's Directorial Debut; This Is How She Bagged The Role!
- Sports Ashes 2019 Stats, Records & Results: Unstoppable Smith, undaunted Stokes, unmissable Archer leave their mark
- News India's first 'fart competition' in Gujarat after toilet theme cafe
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G With 12GB RAM Slated For September 24 Launch
- Automobiles New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Sensex Closes 261 Points Lower As Drones Attack Saudi Oil Facilities
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hina Khan, the favourite bahu of the Indian television industry has been climbing the ladder of success. The actress bagged the iconic role of 'Kamolika' in the famous serial Kasautii Zindagii Kay and won the audience with her brilliant performance. Later, she surprised her fans by announcing her debut film in Bollywood industry titled Lines, where she will be seen opposite veteran actress, Farida Jalal.
Hina is an amazing performer but right from Bigg Boss 11 days, we know her as a fashionista too. Over the years, she has fashionably inspired many girls. Whether, it's an elegant Indian attire or a designer fashionable outfits, Hina Khan always leaves her admirers speechless.
Recently, on Independence day, Hina represented the country as a proud desi girl in the annual parade event which was held in New York. She shared a few pictures on her social media handle, where she was seen hoisting the Indian flag proudly while her fans went gaga over her appearance. Hina graced the event in an elegant saree. She opted for a Rajyalakshmi Heritage Banaras' orange and white coloured striped Banarasi silk saree with golden border. Styled by Sayali Gupta, Hina Khan teamed the ethnic saree with a very modern back-knotted half-sleeved black blouse. Hina completed her gorgeous look with a small black bindi and golden earrings and ring by NIIAASHI and Curio Cottage. Well, with her sari look, she kept the traditional alive but represented India in a modern light
On the work front, Hina Khan will also be seen in a short film titled Soulmate, Vikram Bhatt's Hacked, and Rahat Kazmi's film Wish List. Stay tuned for more updates on Hina Khan.