- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 12 August 2020
- 12 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 13 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 14 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- News Irate mob attacks Karnataka MLA's house over Facebook post
- Movies Sushant Case: Lawyer Questions Siddharth Pithani's Action To Bring Down Actor's Body Exclusive
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hansika Motwani's latest airport number was about giving a timeless dress a modern update. And she did it so effortlessly too. With this dress of hers, Hansika gave us cues on how to jazz up a simple dress. She wore a humble attire and definitely made heads turn.
So, the diva donned a white-hued dress, which was marked by a structural silhouette. Her attire was round-necked with crisp, pleated, and angular details. What she wore seemed like a quintessential tennis outfit. The groovy update came in the form of a pastel-hued jacket.
Yes, her jacket was dipped in a pastel blue hue. It was a full-sleeved collared jacket with razor-sharp edges. Her blue jacket was also colour-blocked by mustard yellow hue and we thought it was a stunning detail. While one side of her jacket was muted-toned, the other was bright.
She accessorised her look with a pink-hued side bag, which was boxy and went well with her dress. Hansika wore sports shoes and raised the comfort quotient. She wore gigantic cat-eyed frames and her pink lip shade notched up her look. Hansika rounded off her look with a middle-parted impeccable ponytail.
So, how did you find her airport dress? Let us know in the comment section.