TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Hansika Motwani's latest airport number was about giving a timeless dress a modern update. And she did it so effortlessly too. With this dress of hers, Hansika gave us cues on how to jazz up a simple dress. She wore a humble attire and definitely made heads turn.
So, the diva donned a white-hued dress, which was marked by a structural silhouette. Her attire was round-necked with crisp, pleated, and angular details. What she wore seemed like a quintessential tennis outfit. The groovy update came in the form of a pastel-hued jacket.
Yes, her jacket was dipped in a pastel blue hue. It was a full-sleeved collared jacket with razor-sharp edges. Her blue jacket was also colour-blocked by mustard yellow hue and we thought it was a stunning detail. While one side of her jacket was muted-toned, the other was bright.
She accessorised her look with a pink-hued side bag, which was boxy and went well with her dress. Hansika wore sports shoes and raised the comfort quotient. She wore gigantic cat-eyed frames and her pink lip shade notched up her look. Hansika rounded off her look with a middle-parted impeccable ponytail.
So, how did you find her airport dress? Let us know in the comment section.