- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Hansika Motwani's latest airport number was about giving a timeless dress a modern update. And she did it so effortlessly too. With this dress of hers, Hansika gave us cues on how to jazz up a simple dress. She wore a humble attire and definitely made heads turn.
So, the diva donned a white-hued dress, which was marked by a structural silhouette. Her attire was round-necked with crisp, pleated, and angular details. What she wore seemed like a quintessential tennis outfit. The groovy update came in the form of a pastel-hued jacket.
Yes, her jacket was dipped in a pastel blue hue. It was a full-sleeved collared jacket with razor-sharp edges. Her blue jacket was also colour-blocked by mustard yellow hue and we thought it was a stunning detail. While one side of her jacket was muted-toned, the other was bright.
She accessorised her look with a pink-hued side bag, which was boxy and went well with her dress. Hansika wore sports shoes and raised the comfort quotient. She wore gigantic cat-eyed frames and her pink lip shade notched up her look. Hansika rounded off her look with a middle-parted impeccable ponytail.
So, how did you find her airport dress? Let us know in the comment section.