- Technology Honor V30 Leaked Renders Confirms Dual Punch-Hole Selfie Camera: Launch Set For November 26
- Sports Chris Lynn smashes 30-ball 91 in T10 League after KKR release him; Yuvraj Singh criticises IPL franchise's 'bad call'
- Automobiles Volkswagen T-Roc Spotted Testing In India For The First Time Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News SC to hear petitions filed by ‘The Kashmir Times’ editor and Cong leader
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Dancing Video As A Kid Goes Viral; Netizens Can't Get Enough Of His Awesome Moves!
- Finance How To Buy Fastag From SBI?
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Award functions see a lot of celebrities walk the red carpet in style. Deepika Padukone was seen in a DvF white glittering gown at Hindustan Times' Most Stylish Awards 2014. The very same dress was also worn by Tollywood actress Hansika Motwani at the Vijay Awards 2014.
These two gorgeous celebrities who rocked the DvF gown at both the award events grabbed a lot of eyeballs. Deepika Padukone, who doesn't fail to impress us, gave us a leggy look in the glittering gown. Hansika, on the other hand, didn't flaunt her toned legs as much as Deepika did!
The DvF gown gave out an elegant look on both of them. They styled it perfectly and we were actually surprised to see Hansika opt for this revealing attire.
Deepika Padukone At Hindustan Times' Most Stylish Awards 2014
The white DvF gown made Deepika look fantastic at the Hindustan Times' Most Stylish Awards 2014. With this princess look, the dimpled beauty let her hair loose with softy curls. She paired it up with a handful of bright accessories and a layered necklace with a gigantic pendant. Her eyes were outlined with black kohl and impeccable makeup. Her silver ankle strap sandals made her look perfect for the occasion.
Hansika Motwani at the Vijay Awards 2014
This lovely actress gave out a tough competition to Deepika in the ditto white DvF gown. The slit of the white shimmering gown was quite high showing off a lot of thigh skin. But, Hansika opted to pin the daring thigh high slit to a minimum.
She completed this sweet look with her hair worn in a bun and traditional kundan jhumkas to complement the western outfit by DvF. Just like Deepika in the ditto white DvF gown, Hansika too looked dazzling at the Vijay Awards 2014. Glittery sandals added oomph to her style.