- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Made Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- 1 hr ago Ebola Outbreak In Congo, WHO Declares Global Health Emergency
- 1 hr ago On Priyanka Chopra's Birthday, Here Are 7 Make-up And Beauty Lessons From Her
- 2 hrs ago Jilted Lover Spends A Month In A Car Outside Ex-girlfriend's House Sans Shower
- Technology Exclusive: itel To Launch 10 Devices In India Ahead Of Festival Season, Eyeing New Market
- Movies Mission Mangal Trailer Out: Goosebumps Assured
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Sports Atletico Madrid want Spurs playmaker
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Finance French Tycoon Overtakes Bill Gates To Become 2nd Richest Person In The World
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass — Does The Kia Seltos Have What It Takes?
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Award functions see a lot of celebrities walk the red carpet in style. Deepika Padukone was seen in a DvF white glittering gown at Hindustan Times' Most Stylish Awards 2014. The very same dress was also worn by Tollywood actress Hansika Motwani at the Vijay Awards 2014.
These two gorgeous celebrities who rocked the DvF gown at both the award events grabbed a lot of eyeballs. Deepika Padukone, who doesn't fail to impress us, gave us a leggy look in the glittering gown. Hansika, on the other hand, didn't flaunt her toned legs as much as Deepika did!
The DvF gown gave out an elegant look on both of them. They styled it perfectly and we were actually surprised to see Hansika opt for this revealing attire.
Deepika Padukone At Hindustan Times' Most Stylish Awards 2014
The white DvF gown made Deepika look fantastic at the Hindustan Times' Most Stylish Awards 2014. With this princess look, the dimpled beauty let her hair loose with softy curls. She paired it up with a handful of bright accessories and a layered necklace with a gigantic pendant. Her eyes were outlined with black kohl and impeccable makeup. Her silver ankle strap sandals made her look perfect for the occasion.
Hansika Motwani at the Vijay Awards 2014
This lovely actress gave out a tough competition to Deepika in the ditto white DvF gown. The slit of the white shimmering gown was quite high showing off a lot of thigh skin. But, Hansika opted to pin the daring thigh high slit to a minimum.
She completed this sweet look with her hair worn in a bun and traditional kundan jhumkas to complement the western outfit by DvF. Just like Deepika in the ditto white DvF gown, Hansika too looked dazzling at the Vijay Awards 2014. Glittery sandals added oomph to her style.