- 25 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- 41 min ago The 10 Rules To Eating Healthy: Snacking Is Healthy, So Is Fat; Read More Here
- 1 hr ago Mahira Khan And Sanam Saeed Have Summery And Nature-Inspired Kurta Set Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago COVID-19 And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS): Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Technology OnePlus 9R Expected To Get New Green Color And 12GB + 256GB Variant Soon
- Finance Banks To Be Closed On Wednesday For Ram Navami
- Movies Ridhima Pandit On Losing Her Mother: My Mother’s World Revolved Around Me; The Loss Is Irreparable
- Sports Muttiah Muralitharan discharged after undergoing coronary angioplasty in Chennai
- News Punjab State Dear Baisakhi Bumper Lottery 2021: How to check result online, full prize scheme
- Education NDA Answer Key 2021 To Be Released Soon
- Automobiles Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Delivery Vehicle Sales Crosses The 1,000 Unit Mark: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
Ghost Stories actress, Mrunal Thakur's fashion is distinctive and she maintains a fine balance between contemporary and traditional. These days the actress has been giving us a lot of traditional wear goals. Recently, she wowed us with her saree looks and flaunted modern style sensibility. However, her looks had a whiff of vintage touch, particularly her blue saree look inspired the vintage in us. So, if you are looking forward to draping a saree, Mrunal Thakur is the inspiration we all need.
Mrunal Thakur's Striped Saree
The Love Sonia actress draped a gorgeous saree, which was contemporary and she looked stunning. So, Mrunal Thakur's saree was about contrasts and patterns. She also gave us cues on how to drape a saree with a t-shirt blouse. The actress wore a mustard yellow blouse, which was half-sleeved and draped a white and golden striped saree. The impeccably-pleated saree featured a pallu, which was dominated by metallic red hue and also featured golden and white stripes. She accessorised her look with statement nature-inspired earrings. Her makeup was enhanced by magenta pink lip shade and the side-parted bob tresses rounded out her avatar.
Mrunal Thakur's Blue Saree
Mrunal Thakur absolutely wowed us with her blue saree. With this saree look, the actress radiated vintage vibes. Her saree was powdered blue and it consisted of a round-neck blouse with a slit neckline and transparent sleeves. Her blouse was subtly-embroidered and the drape of her saree matched with the blouse. The pallu of her saree was intricately-embroidered. She upped her look with chic dangler earrings, which went well with her look. The makeup was enhanced by deep pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-parted wavy bob tresses completed her look.
So, which saree look of Mrunal Thakur's did you like more? Let us know that in the comments section.
Courtesy: Mrunal Thakur's Instagram