- News Explained: How thermal screening is used to diagnose disease?
- Finance Sensex Drops As Corona Virus Fears Spread
- Sports Leishman prevails at Torrey Pines as Rahm rues slow start
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Gauhar Khan is one of India's leading models, but we came to know about her personality with Bigg Boss- the reality show, which she finally won. However, apart from her no-nonsense attitude, we also got a little sneak peek into her personal style sense. We mostly saw Gauhar on the ramp shows or magazine covers, so we didn't know much about her own style game.
Her fashion is diverse and is backed by the comfort quotient. She wouldn't wear just about anything because it is trendy, Gauhar, on the contrary, often treads on the road-less-travelled when it comes to fashion. We particularly love her traditional fashion sense and she is a keen observer of fabrics and details.
However, her western fashion is also equally fun and soothing. When it comes to western style, Gauhar has a thing for pastel shades and lightweight fabrics. Well, a model and actress, Gauhar is the fashion icon that we all need and can get ideas from. She is an inspiration to young modern women. On her birthday, take a look at her sizzling style sense.