- 6 min ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 1 hr ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- 1 hr ago Poor Intimate Hygiene Linked To Being One Of The Biggest Causes Of Cervical Cancer
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Ananya Panday: 4 Times The Actress Flaunted Her Love For Black On Red Carpet
- Technology Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Minimum, Recommended PC System Specifications Revealed
- News Prakash Javadekar demands apology from Congress over Pakistan minister's Pulwama attack comments
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Samay Shah Files Police Complaint After Receiving Death Threat
- Education HPBOSE 12th Compartment Result 2020: How To Check Plus Two Supplementary Result 2020
- Finance Voluntary Pension Scheme For Traders And PM-SYM To Be Brought Under EPFO
- Automobiles New Mahindra Thar Receives Custom Body-Kit By DC Designs: Here Are The Details!
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs RR Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Best Playing 11 Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In November
Fatima Sana Shaikh surprised us in an understated look at the Umang Police Show. She wore a humble sari and looked absolutely gorgeous. The actress wore an embellished sari, which came from the label Jade by Monica and Karishma. Her styling was also meticulously done. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the 'Dangal' star wore a sari that elaborated on the contemporary sensibilities. It was draped classically in a Nivi style and she teamed it with a sleeveless blouse, which was adorned with meticulous accents. The pallu of the sari featured a metallic touch and was accentuated by intricate ruffled accents. Fatima's attire might have been the simplest of all but it definitely caught our attention.
We loved the fact that her styling was minimally done. The actress accessorised her look with chic earrings and a delicate ring, which came from the label, Curio Cottage. The makeup was light and refreshing and highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and impeccable kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her traditional look. So, how did you find Fatima Sana Shaikh's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.