- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- 9 hrs ago 5 Impressive Health Benefits Of Burdock Root
- 10 hrs ago Swara Bhasker, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Fresh Traditional Wear Ideas For Us
- 10 hrs ago 6 Health Benefits Of Marula Oil, Uses And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Fatima Sana Shaikh surprised us in an understated look at the Umang Police Show. She wore a humble sari and looked absolutely gorgeous. The actress wore an embellished sari, which came from the label Jade by Monica and Karishma. Her styling was also meticulously done. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the 'Dangal' star wore a sari that elaborated on the contemporary sensibilities. It was draped classically in a Nivi style and she teamed it with a sleeveless blouse, which was adorned with meticulous accents. The pallu of the sari featured a metallic touch and was accentuated by intricate ruffled accents. Fatima's attire might have been the simplest of all but it definitely caught our attention.
We loved the fact that her styling was minimally done. The actress accessorised her look with chic earrings and a delicate ring, which came from the label, Curio Cottage. The makeup was light and refreshing and highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and impeccable kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her traditional look. So, how did you find Fatima Sana Shaikh's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.