Free-spirited and fabulous, Fatima Sana Shaikh channelled the spirit of a millennial bride at The Wedding Junction Show in Mumbai. She sashayed down the ramp for the designer, Sonaakshi Raaj, who presented her collection, 'Untamed'. The designer's collection truly represented the modern brides, who are unapologetic and fun-loving.
Dipped in a soft muted shade, Fatima's lehenga was a departure from the vibrant red, pink, and blue hues. It was a lightweight lehenga and was accentuated by free-flowing silhouette and layered accents. Fatima's lehenga consisted of a sleeveless blouse that was meticulously embellished and structured and she paired it with a ruffled skirt with an asymmetrical hemline. Her skirt featured dramatic layers and was enhanced by subtle sequined details.
The net dupatta complemented her lehenga. It was a wispy addition that Fatima carried ever so casually with her outfit. She wore shimmering danglers to accentuate her look. Fatima's makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. Her side-swept romantic tresses spruced up her chic avatar.
So, how did you find Fatima Sana Shaikh's showstopper look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine