- 16 min ago Relationship Burnout Alert! 8 Telltale Signs That You Must Not Ignore
- 46 min ago Teri Aankhon Mein: Divya Khosla Kumar’s Blue Dress Or Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Did You Like More?
- 1 hr ago This Hospital Launches Post COVID-19 Recovery Clinics Pan India
- 2 hrs ago How To Do A Faux Bob: Step-By-Step Guide
- Finance Gold Prices Top Rs. 51000 Per 10 Gm On Uptick In Demand
- Movies Sanjay Dutt Recovers From Cancer; Says 'God Gives The Hardest Battles To The Strongest Soldiers'
- Technology Truecaller Can Now Tell Why Someone Is Calling You; Truecaller Call Reason
- News Cabinet approves bonus for central government employees, to benefit 30 lakh
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs KKR: Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell eye milestones in Abu Dhabi
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Free-spirited and fabulous, Fatima Sana Shaikh channelled the spirit of a millennial bride at The Wedding Junction Show in Mumbai. She sashayed down the ramp for the designer, Sonaakshi Raaj, who presented her collection, 'Untamed'. The designer's collection truly represented the modern brides, who are unapologetic and fun-loving.
Dipped in a soft muted shade, Fatima's lehenga was a departure from the vibrant red, pink, and blue hues. It was a lightweight lehenga and was accentuated by free-flowing silhouette and layered accents. Fatima's lehenga consisted of a sleeveless blouse that was meticulously embellished and structured and she paired it with a ruffled skirt with an asymmetrical hemline. Her skirt featured dramatic layers and was enhanced by subtle sequined details.
The net dupatta complemented her lehenga. It was a wispy addition that Fatima carried ever so casually with her outfit. She wore shimmering danglers to accentuate her look. Fatima's makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. Her side-swept romantic tresses spruced up her chic avatar.
So, how did you find Fatima Sana Shaikh's showstopper look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.