- Finance Kotak Mahindra Shares Surge 3% After RBI Approves Stake Dilution Plan
- Technology Poco X2 Camera Review: Best Sub-20K Smartphone For Shutterbugs
- News Ram temple in Ayodhya: Trust to hold its first meeting today; Plans to finalise construction date
- Movies Alia Bhatt Finds Her Wedding Rumours With Ranbir Kapoor Very Entertaining!
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Paris Saint-Germain: Haaland brace stuns returning Tuchel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Free-spirited and fabulous, Fatima Sana Shaikh channelled the spirit of a millennial bride at The Wedding Junction Show in Mumbai. She sashayed down the ramp for the designer, Sonaakshi Raaj, who presented her collection, 'Untamed'. The designer's collection truly represented the modern brides, who are unapologetic and fun-loving.
Dipped in a soft muted shade, Fatima's lehenga was a departure from the vibrant red, pink, and blue hues. It was a lightweight lehenga and was accentuated by free-flowing silhouette and layered accents. Fatima's lehenga consisted of a sleeveless blouse that was meticulously embellished and structured and she paired it with a ruffled skirt with an asymmetrical hemline. Her skirt featured dramatic layers and was enhanced by subtle sequined details.
The net dupatta complemented her lehenga. It was a wispy addition that Fatima carried ever so casually with her outfit. She wore shimmering danglers to accentuate her look. Fatima's makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. Her side-swept romantic tresses spruced up her chic avatar.
So, how did you find Fatima Sana Shaikh's showstopper look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.