- 28 min ago Hair Dyes Can Increase The Risk Of These 6 Diseases
- 44 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 48 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- Movies Venky Mama Pre-release Business: Venkatesh-Naga Chaitanya Movie Strikes A Good Deal!
- News 'Justice should not be revenge': CJI SA Bobde a day after Hyderabad encounter
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Disha Patani looked red-hot as she sashayed down the ramp for Kalki fashion on the final day of the Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018. The fashion label presented their collection, 'Athena', which was about strong hues. The traditional outfits brought alive the craftsmanship of the country but with urban outlook. The collection was as such inspired by the artistic heritage of Greece-Morocco.
Coming to showstopper's outfit, Disha donned separates that celebrated minimalism in fashion and meticulous craftsmanship. Her attire rejoiced the modern designing sensibilities and made for a perfect bridal wear for a bride, who dares to go bold. The blouse was sleeveless and deep-necked. It was accentuated by two contrasting prints.
She paired her blouse with a structural A-lined skirt, which was sharp-edged and pleated. Disha's skirt was adorned with miniature floral details. Her attire truly celebrated nature and fine artwork. The actress accessorised her look with a set of danglers that cascaded like a waterfall. Her makeup was subtle and highlighted by pink touches and her side-swept long tresses completed her look.
Disha Patani wooed us again. Did you like her showstopper attire as much as we did? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.