- 58 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 1 hr ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 3 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Jio MAMI 21st Mumbai Film Festival: These 10 Films Will Compete In The India Gold Section
- Sports Vijay Hazare Trophy: Rishabh Pant, Navdeep Saini named in Delhi squad for Hazare Trophy, Dhruv Shorey to lead
- News Terrorists come to India from neighbouring countries, not Moon: EU parliamentarians slam Pak
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Disha Patani looked red-hot as she sashayed down the ramp for Kalki fashion on the final day of the Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018. The fashion label presented their collection, 'Athena', which was about strong hues. The traditional outfits brought alive the craftsmanship of the country but with urban outlook. The collection was as such inspired by the artistic heritage of Greece-Morocco.
Coming to showstopper's outfit, Disha donned separates that celebrated minimalism in fashion and meticulous craftsmanship. Her attire rejoiced the modern designing sensibilities and made for a perfect bridal wear for a bride, who dares to go bold. The blouse was sleeveless and deep-necked. It was accentuated by two contrasting prints.
She paired her blouse with a structural A-lined skirt, which was sharp-edged and pleated. Disha's skirt was adorned with miniature floral details. Her attire truly celebrated nature and fine artwork. The actress accessorised her look with a set of danglers that cascaded like a waterfall. Her makeup was subtle and highlighted by pink touches and her side-swept long tresses completed her look.
Disha Patani wooed us again. Did you like her showstopper attire as much as we did? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.