- 8 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- News Knowing one's duty is good: Priyanka Gandhi's jibe at Adityanath's Sonbhadra visit
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
No, this is not the first time, a celeb has popularised a white and blue combination. In fact, the divas have approved this trend and showed us that this combination is timeless. On a day, when we get confused about what-to-wear, a white and blue teaming of outfits always remain a safe combination. Diana Penty was the latest celeb to sport a white and blue outfit. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, papped in the afternoon, Diana exuded soothing vibes with her ensemble of the day. She wore a flared white sleeveless top, which was pretty and teamed it with straight-fit denims. Now, this was a simple combination, which she pulled off effortlessly. With this Diana also reminded us to make use of our wardrobe basics. Her attire made for a perfect outfit for shopping or casual cafe outings.
She paired her ensemble with white shoes, which went well with her outfit. The actress accessorised her look with dark shades and the make-up was enhanced by a pink lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Diana's ensemble and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.