- 10 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 11 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 11 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Diana Penty redefined elegance with this classy number, which she wore for Valentine's Bash at Punit Malhotra's residence. She looked simply stunning in her dark violet dress that was simple and a must-buy for shy girls, who are looking forward to upping their dress game. The actress looked chic and gave us a winning goal.
Perfect for special dates, her halter sleeveless dress was figure-flattering with a ruffled hem. It was a humble dress but those pleated details at the hem added an interesting dimension. Diana carried her attire very gracefully and inspired us fashionably. She also gave us a lesson on colour-blocking by teaming her dress with red-hued pumps, which enhanced her look.
She carried a metallic sling bag with her and the makeup was highlighted by dewy touches. The accentuated cheekbones, pink lip shade, and smoky kohl added to her look. The side-swept tresses completed her party avatar. We thought Diana looked impressive. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.