- 48 min ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 1 hr ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 1 hr ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 2 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin Lovingly Calls Aly Goni Her ‘Doll’ As Rahul Vaidya Teases The Alleged Couple
- News Amarinder Singh to take first shot of Covid vaccine in Punjab
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Sports Virat Kohli says team needs to play with heart and desire to win against Australia
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Recently for a press conference event, Dia Mirza draped a sari, which was elaborated by sentimental value and nostalgia. Dia's sari was indeed special as it wasn't designed by the leading fashion designers. It was, on the contrary, a sari that belonged to her mother. The sari was a gentle reminder to all of us that there is nothing that can beat a mom's sari.
It was a Benarasi vintage sari, which came alive with vibrant hues. She colour-blocked her sari with the blouse and gave us cues on the fine pairing. Dia's sari was accentuated by a deep shade of red and adorned with intricate motifs in gold. Draped in a classic Nivi style, her sari featured metallic border and the meticulous floral details on the pallu enhanced her ensemble. She teamed her sari with a collared blouse that was half-sleeved and splashed in a purple hue. It was a delightful combination and Dia looked a class apart.
Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, she teamed her gorgeous handloom sari with embellished sandals. Dia accessorised her look with kundan and pearl necklace and complementing earrings, which came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. She also wore a delicate ring to spruce up her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by an earthy-hued lip shade and well-defined smoky kohl. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her traditional look. So, what do you think about Dia Mirza's sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.