- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Movies Anil Kapoor: People Were Shocked With My Choice Of Doing Female-Fronted Films
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Raw, textured, earthy, and organic, Dia Mirza's sari was all things natural and evoked nostalgia. The 'Sanju' actress graced the exclusive screening of 'Weinstein: The Inside Story' and she opted for this gorgeous linen sari for the occasion. Her sari talked about understated elegance and free-flowing silhouette.
Though derived from one of the trickiest fabrics, this sari of hers was hauntingly humble. The sari was designed by none other than Anavila and Dia looked absolutely graceful in it. Lightweight and minimal, this sari of Dia's had its own characteristic shimmer. This golden-hued sari was indeed a break from the usual embellishments. The fabric was the essence of the sari. Dia's outfit exuded soothing vibe and was draped exquisitely. With her stunning attire, she mirrored the spirit of a modern woman with vintage sensibilities.
The sari was detailed with a shimmering border and she teamed her sari with a matching half-sleeved blouse. Dia upped her style quotient with magnificent oxidised jewellery, which was studded with precious stones. She notched up her look with a statement layered necklace and complementing earrings. Her makeup was also meticulously done with a red lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl accompanied by glossy eye shadow. The middle-parted hairdo was tied neatly and that wrapped up her look. Dia Mirza looked sublime in her sari. What do you think about her attire and look? Tell us that in the comment section.