- 6 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 6 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 7 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Dia Mirza kept her look understated as she attended the Zee Cine Awards 2019. She looked simply gorgeous in her gown, which was designed by Sharnita Nandwana. It was a humble gown and Dia's makeup and styling also complemented her look. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Dia wore a full-sleeved black gown, which featured sheer subtly-done sleeves. Her attire was V-necked and was accentuated by subtle embellishments. It was a stunning outfit, which Dia pulled off effortlessly. She paired her ensemble with matching heels, which went well with her look.
The styling was minimally done and Dia accessorised her look with diamond earrings, which came from Mirari. The makeup was refreshing and impeccably done. She notched up her look with a light makeup that was marked by softly contoured cheekbones, glossy nude lip shade, and heavy kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her stunning look. Dia looked beyond amazing. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.