- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Dia Mirza was in Bangalore recently for a Dell India event. She looked effortlessly gorgeous in her dress, which was beautifully structural and came from the label, Massimo Dutti. The actress wore a figure-hugging number, which we thought was beautiful and classy. Take a look at her stunning dress, which has all our attention.
So, Dia wore a sharp V-neckline dress that was half-sleeved and plain-hued. It was a simple outfit with a subtle front slit. Her attire of the night was humble and something most of us could have sported. Dia teamed her ensemble with golden sandals, which were enhanced by fringe accents. However, apart from her sandals, her jewellery was gold-toned too.
So, her jewellery consisted of a tribal necklace and stunning danglers. Her jewellery came from the Tribe Amrapali and Masaba. The makeup was dewy-toned with pink touches and highlighted by a pink lip shade and kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. So, what do you think about Dia's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.