- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Dia Mirza was in Bangalore recently for a Dell India event. She looked effortlessly gorgeous in her dress, which was beautifully structural and came from the label, Massimo Dutti. The actress wore a figure-hugging number, which we thought was beautiful and classy. Take a look at her stunning dress, which has all our attention.
So, Dia wore a sharp V-neckline dress that was half-sleeved and plain-hued. It was a simple outfit with a subtle front slit. Her attire of the night was humble and something most of us could have sported. Dia teamed her ensemble with golden sandals, which were enhanced by fringe accents. However, apart from her sandals, her jewellery was gold-toned too.
So, her jewellery consisted of a tribal necklace and stunning danglers. Her jewellery came from the Tribe Amrapali and Masaba. The makeup was dewy-toned with pink touches and highlighted by a pink lip shade and kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. So, what do you think about Dia's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.