- 6 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 7 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 8 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
A couple of months ago, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh wowed us with their ethnic outfits at the airport and now the couple took a 180 degree turn with athleisure ensembles. The duo looked awesome together and this time, they colour-blocked their ensembles. Let's take a look at their airport looks.
Talking about Deepika first, the actress wore a bright all-orange tracksuit. She wore a half-sleeved sweatshirt and paired it with matching pyjamas. The actress teamed her comfy ensemble with white sports shoes, which also contrasted her orange outfit. Deepika accessorised her look with dark shades and carried a black side bag. The makeup was highlighted by a muted pink lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and the long tresses rounded out her avatar.
Ranveer, on the other hand, wore a printed sporty outfit. The 'Gully Boy' star wore a black tee and teamed his ensemble with checkered grey jacket and trousers. His jacket and pants were also enhanced by orange and green stripes. The black sports shoes notched up his look and the metallic chain spruced up his avatar. He completed his look with dark shades and a cap. So, how did you find their airport looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.