- News Nigerian man lands in jail after he tries to buy Baba Ramdev's Patanjali ghee with cloned card
- Sports This World Cup effectively looks like a four-nation tournament
- Movies Fixer Cast & Crew Attacked By Drunken Men; Mahie Gill & Others Reveal How Cops Refuse To Help!
- Finance HDFC To Acquire Majority Stake In Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Technology Vivo's 120W Super FlashCharge Technology Can Fully Charge A Smartphone In 13 Minutes
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The newlywed couple, Deepika and Ranveer graced the wedding reception of Kapil Sharma. The couple looked gorgeous as ever and this time didn't colour-coordinate their traditional outfits. They looked resplendent gave us elegant fashion goals.
So, Deepika wore a Raw Mango sari for the occasion, which was splashed in shades of pink. It was a beautiful silk sari and Deepika carried it off ever so gracefully. The humble sari reflected on the traditional past of the country and was sans the embellishments. The border of the sari was intricately done and accentuated by stunning motifs. Deepika teamed her sari with a matching round-necked blouse.
Styled to perfection, she paired her sari with an elaborate gold choker, which was accompanied by a delicate necklace. She wore complementing earrings and bangles to notch up her traditional avatar. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a bindi. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her look. Ranveer, on the other hand, wore a bandhgala royal blue jacket and paired it with black pants and formal shoes. Ranveer accessorised his look with cat-eyed blue frames and looked dapper as ever.
So, how did you find Deepika and Ranveer's outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.