TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
The newlywed couple, Deepika and Ranveer graced the wedding reception of Kapil Sharma. The couple looked gorgeous as ever and this time didn't colour-coordinate their traditional outfits. They looked resplendent gave us elegant fashion goals.
So, Deepika wore a Raw Mango sari for the occasion, which was splashed in shades of pink. It was a beautiful silk sari and Deepika carried it off ever so gracefully. The humble sari reflected on the traditional past of the country and was sans the embellishments. The border of the sari was intricately done and accentuated by stunning motifs. Deepika teamed her sari with a matching round-necked blouse.
Styled to perfection, she paired her sari with an elaborate gold choker, which was accompanied by a delicate necklace. She wore complementing earrings and bangles to notch up her traditional avatar. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a bindi. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her look. Ranveer, on the other hand, wore a bandhgala royal blue jacket and paired it with black pants and formal shoes. Ranveer accessorised his look with cat-eyed blue frames and looked dapper as ever.
So, how did you find Deepika and Ranveer's outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.