- 6 min ago Household Items That Are Literally Poisoning The Air Around You
- 34 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 1 hr ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology Redmi Note 7 to be discontinued in India, thanks to Redmi Note 7S
- Movies Kangana Ranaut's Sister SUPPORTS Vivek Oberoi Over His Controversial Tweet About Aishwarya Rai?
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Deepika Padukone was spotted at the airport recently in an outfit that Priyanka Chopra had donned a year ago. They both looked awesome in that same number but we definitely liked the styling of this diva more. Let's find out what that common outfit was and which actress looked better.
So, the same outfit was the Rag & Bone full-sleeve sweater. It was an ivory-hued sweater, which was sequinned and textured. While the sweater was the same, the pairing and accessorising were completely different. Talking about Deepika first, she paired her sweater with contrasting black denims and matching boots. She also carried a stylish side bag with her and sported dark frames. The pink lip shade notched up her look and the impeccable hairdo completed her style quotient.
Priyanka, on the other hand, took a different route. She wore the very same sweater with a leather skirt that was crisp and black in colour too. Her skirt was enhanced by an overlapping detail and a side slit. The actress also wore black thigh high boots to spruce up her avatar and carried a boxy red purse with her. Her makeup was dewy but the pink lip shade was quite similar. She left her curly tresses loose and side-swept to round out her look.
We loved the minimal style of Deepika's and bold avatar of Priyanka's. But we got to say that we found Priyanka's look more stunning. What do you think? Let us know that in the comment section.