- 1 hr ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Sports Warner and Smith are ready to face fire in England: Langer
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
This year, Deepika Padukone is getting all experimental fashionably. The diva surprised us in her denim outfit a week ago and about last evening, she wore another interesting ensemble, which came from Gauri & Nainika. With this attire, Deepika elevated her style quotient and inspired us to go beyond the comfort level, when it comes to dressing up.
This attire of hers was a fine example of colour-blocking. Deepika's dramatic outfit was dipped in the contrasting shades of red and pink. Her fuchsia top and red pants came from the designer duo's Spring Summer'19 collection. The top was one-shouldered and notched up by crisp and ruffled sleeves, which were truly voluminous. She teamed her top with high-waist red pants, which were on the flared side and featured a belt.
Deepika's outfit was certainly eye-catching and made for perfect wear for glitzy parties. Her attire was fun and bold and Deepika pulled it off like a piece of cake. The actress paired her stunning ensemble with pointed bright pink-hued Balenciaga pumps. Her delicate pearl earrings went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted with a touch of bronzer and definitely nude-toned. The matte pink lip shade, impeccable kohl, and subtle eyeshadow spruced up her look. Deepika made a bun again but this time her bun was on the messy side. However, it complemented her gorgeous avatar. So, how did you find Deepika Padukone's fashion statement? Let us know that in the comment section.