- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 June 2021
- 19 hrs ago Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- 21 hrs ago Sardar Ka Grandson Actress Neena Gupta Gives Us A Major Saree Goal With Her Gorgeous Tissue Saree
- 22 hrs ago Happy Birthday Disha Patani: 5 Stunning Eye Makeup Ideas From The Bollywood Beauty
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale Discount Offer On Motorola Smartphones
- Finance SBI & GAIL Stocks: Brokers Say "Buy" For Long Term Gains
- News Haryana Unlock Guidelines: What is open, What is not; Check details
- Sports Euro 2020: Netherlands 3-2 Ukraine: Late Dumfries header secures dramatic Oranje win
- Movies Exclusive: Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Varun Dhawan and Ajay Devgn To Begin Film Shoots
- Automobiles Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
This year, Deepika Padukone is getting all experimental fashionably. The diva surprised us in her denim outfit a week ago and about last evening, she wore another interesting ensemble, which came from Gauri & Nainika. With this attire, Deepika elevated her style quotient and inspired us to go beyond the comfort level, when it comes to dressing up.
This attire of hers was a fine example of colour-blocking. Deepika's dramatic outfit was dipped in the contrasting shades of red and pink. Her fuchsia top and red pants came from the designer duo's Spring Summer'19 collection. The top was one-shouldered and notched up by crisp and ruffled sleeves, which were truly voluminous. She teamed her top with high-waist red pants, which were on the flared side and featured a belt.
Deepika's outfit was certainly eye-catching and made for perfect wear for glitzy parties. Her attire was fun and bold and Deepika pulled it off like a piece of cake. The actress paired her stunning ensemble with pointed bright pink-hued Balenciaga pumps. Her delicate pearl earrings went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted with a touch of bronzer and definitely nude-toned. The matte pink lip shade, impeccable kohl, and subtle eyeshadow spruced up her look. Deepika made a bun again but this time her bun was on the messy side. However, it complemented her gorgeous avatar. So, how did you find Deepika Padukone's fashion statement? Let us know that in the comment section.