- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Something salty, something drama, well that's how Deepika Padukone decided to start this year. The actress, who got married to Ranveer Singh last year and gave us a number of traditional fashion goals, broke that monotony of ethnic wears. She opted for this outfit, which we thought was fun and a guaranteed mood-lifter.
She wore this outfit for a Facebook Live event and we thought it was the perfect ensemble for the event. Deepika played with denims but her denims were not the typical blue ones. She wore an ivory outfit with a tinge of blue. Her attire consisted of a structured top, which she teamed with distressed bottoms and she also notched up her casual look with a flared jacket with ruffled edges. Her ensemble of the evening was accentuated by stickers that said, 'Drama' and 'Salty'.
Her attire came from the eponymous label, Kanika Goyal. She paired her outfit with classy red Louboutin pumps, which went well with her outfit. Deepika's makeup was highlighted by pink touches. It was dewy and we particularly loved her eye makeup, which was marked by mascara and a glossy pink eyeshadow. The middle-parted tresses were slightly messy and wrapped up her look of the day. Deepika looked beyond stunning and gave us goals. What do you think about her ensemble? Let us know that in the comment section.