- Technology Huawei P40 Pro With Shattered Rear Panel Appears Just After Launch
- News Coronavirus: PM Modi's Mann ki Baat today, first since lockdown
- Movies Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Sports Cancel County Championship if it can't be played in full, says Cook
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Deepika Padukone gave us the second all-black airport outfit, which was not just comfy but also exuded boss lady vibes and seemed like an attire, we could comfortably sport at the airport. This looked like a winter-perfect ensemble and Deepika looked awesome as ever.
So, Deepika's airport ensemble came from two major brands, Alexander McQueen and Burberry. She wore a black-hued sweatshirt and paired it with matching straight-fit high-waist pants. Deepika also teamed her ensemble with a long overcoat that enhanced the warmth quotient. It was a classy attire and Deepika paired her outfit with ankle-length black boots.
The gorgeous diva notched up her all-black avatar with dark shades, which went well with her outfit. She also carried a black-hued side bag with her and now that was a complete all-black look. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a light pink lip shade. The wavy middle-parted tresses rounded out her look. So how did you find Deepika's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.