- 38 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 41 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News Mamata agrees to meet; Uncertainty hangs over live media coverage
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Deepika Padukone gave us the second all-black airport outfit, which was not just comfy but also exuded boss lady vibes and seemed like an attire, we could comfortably sport at the airport. This looked like a winter-perfect ensemble and Deepika looked awesome as ever.
So, Deepika's airport ensemble came from two major brands, Alexander McQueen and Burberry. She wore a black-hued sweatshirt and paired it with matching straight-fit high-waist pants. Deepika also teamed her ensemble with a long overcoat that enhanced the warmth quotient. It was a classy attire and Deepika paired her outfit with ankle-length black boots.
The gorgeous diva notched up her all-black avatar with dark shades, which went well with her outfit. She also carried a black-hued side bag with her and now that was a complete all-black look. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a light pink lip shade. The wavy middle-parted tresses rounded out her look. So how did you find Deepika's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.