- 4 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 4 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 5 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 6 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Movies Dayanand Shetty Aka Inspector Daya Opens Up About The CID Cast Making A Comeback With A New Show
- News Fire at Serum Institute very tragic and unfortunate: Sharad Pawar
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Deepika Padukone's fashion is getting more experimental and amazing with time. Her fashion is becoming more versatile and while last time, she suprised us with a tuxedo with a hoodie, this time, she wowed us with a vintage attire. However, her vintage attire had a whiff of desi touch. The actress looked impeccable and well, she has been flaunting the colour black of late.
So, Deepika wore an attire by Rajesh Pratap Singh. Her outfit featured a collared long and full-sleeved dress that was sharply pleated and accentuated by patterned pocket square. It was a crisp and structured number that was enhanced by white border and she paired her attire with black pyjamis that gave Deepika Padukone's vintage dress a bit of traditional look.
Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she teamed her classy ensemble with stylish pointed black pumps, which elevated her look. The 83 actress accessorised her look with stunning studs from Viange. The makeup highlighted by pink lip shade and well-defined kohl upped her look. She completed her look with a middle-parted sleek bun. Deepika Padukone looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.