- 22 min ago 9 Relationship Habits That Can Form The Base Of A Strong Marriage
- 37 min ago Happy Birthday Swara Bhaskar: Best Outfits Of The Diva From 2020 That Gave Major Fashion Goals
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kristen Stewart: Her Top 5 Unconventional And Unapologetic Outfits
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 April 2020
- Finance No Penalty/ Revival Fee On Failure To Pay Dues Of PPF, Other Post Office Schemes Till 30 June
- News Coronavirus outbreak: How Indore transformed from India's cleanest city to COVID-19 hotspot
- Movies Sonu Sood Offers His Mumbai Hotel To Accommodate Doctors & Medical Staff Treating COVID-19 Patients
- Automobiles 2020 World Performance Car Of The Year Award Winner Is The Porsche Taycan
- Technology Google Rebrands Hangouts Meet; Is This The End Of An Era?
- Sports Saw Sachin Tendulkar dancing for the first time: Harbhajan Singh reminisces World Cup 2011 memories
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Deepika Padukone's fashion is getting more experimental and amazing with time. Her fashion is becoming more versatile and while last time, she suprised us with a tuxedo with a hoodie, this time, she wowed us with a vintage attire. However, her vintage attire had a whiff of desi touch. The actress looked impeccable and well, she has been flaunting the colour black of late.
So, Deepika wore an attire by Rajesh Pratap Singh. Her outfit featured a collared long and full-sleeved dress that was sharply pleated and accentuated by patterned pocket square. It was a crisp and structured number that was enhanced by white border and she paired her attire with black pyjamis that gave Deepika Padukone's vintage dress a bit of traditional look.
Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she teamed her classy ensemble with stylish pointed black pumps, which elevated her look. The 83 actress accessorised her look with stunning studs from Viange. The makeup highlighted by pink lip shade and well-defined kohl upped her look. She completed her look with a middle-parted sleek bun. Deepika Padukone looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.