- 35 min ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- 1 hr ago Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Tie The Knot And Look Resplendent In Their Outfits
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- 6 hrs ago 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- News Kerala CM denies discrimination in providing compensation to victims of landslide and air crash
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea to battle Leeds and Liverpool for Ben White
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Last year, Deepika Padukone's fashion certainly took an edgy turn. The diva upped her outfit game and experimented a lot. Adding to that, she also played a lot with green hue and gave us some jaw-dropping green-coloured numbers. So, let's talk about her two green numbers that were unconventional and rules-breaking.
Deepika Padukone's Mint Green Dress
For the first red carpet appearance at the Cannes Film Festival 2019, Deepika Padukone opted for this theatrical Giambattista Valli gown that was unapologetically ruffled. It was a voluminous gown with layers and layers of ruffles and her ensemble also featured a white cloth belt, which added a whiff of structure to her attire. The bow was also a stunning addition. She also wore an Emily -London floral pink-hued silk turban, which went well with her ensemble and gave it an old-fashioned touch. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, muted pink lip shade, and well-defined kohl.
Deepika Padukone's Bright Green Pants Attire
For the Grazia Millennial Awards 2019, Deepika opted for a bright green number that was by Ashi Studio. Her attire consisted of an off-shouldered voluminous floor-length cape top, which she paired with straight-fit pants. Deepika also teamed her ensemble with matching green pumps, which went well with her attire. She accessorised her look with a pair of emerald earrings. The makeup was nude-toned with muted lip shade. She completed her look with a wavy ponytail that was tied using a green satin ribbon.
Styled by Shaleena Nathani, Deepika Padukone looked amazing in both the ensembles. Which one made you more speechless? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Shaleena Nathani's Instagram