- 4 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 5 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 6 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 6 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- Movies Vivian Dsena Says He Is Quite Content With TV And Aspires To Do More Work On The Small Screen
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- News Fire at Serum Institute very tragic and unfortunate: Sharad Pawar
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Deepika Padukone was recently honoured at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The Chhapaak actress was praised and awarded for her contribution in mental health. At the event, she also gave a moving speech. She talked about her battle with depression and said, "You are not alone but more importantly, there is hope." She wore two outfits, which absolutely caught our attention. While her one outfit was pretty formal, the other one was a glamourous number. So, here are the latest fashion lessons from Deepika Padukone.
Deepika Padukone In A Formal Outfit
Deepika Padukone stunned her admirers with pattern play. Her Prada ensemble was not just winter-worthy but it was also about myriad patterns and muted grey, blue, and brown hues. We also liked how she paired white and black socks with her pointed black heels. She carried a lilac side purse with her. Deepika upped her look with pearl studs and the makeup was enhanced by orange shade lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The kohl was impeccably-applied and her cheekbones were subtly contoured. The sleek and highlighted side-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Deepika Padukone In A Glamourous Outfit
For the main event, she wore a glamourous yet understated purple Alex Perry gown. This gown of hers came from the SS20 collection and it also featured floor-sweeping cape. Her attire was cinched at the waist and she notched up her look with sapphire and diamond elaborate earrings. The earrings elevated her look and this time, her makeup was spruced up by light pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. Her makeup was also accentuated by a whiff of bronzer and subtle pink blush. The side-parted neat highlighted short tresses completed her look.
So, which attire of Deepika Padukone's did you like more? Let us know that.