- 3 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 6 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 8 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Movies From SRK To Kangana Ranaut, Celebs Mark 150th Birth Anniversary Of Gandhi With ‘Change Within’
- News Choppers, drones, 3 lakh personnel: Maharashtra turns into a fortress ahead of polls
- Sports Premier League Review: Alli saves Spurs as Chelsea and Leicester City march on
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Deepika Padukone took to her Instagram story to share a special moment. She posted a picture from Vadodara Pride Parade and captioned the pic as, "It was heartening to see them wear their vision of my Cannes and Met Gala outfits for the pride parade march in Vadodara. I came across some pictures of them and they looked absolutely stunning." Well, we were stunned too to see the uncanny resemblance. Deepika's original outfits and those worn by the pride community had a striking similarity.
So, one of the members, wore a lime green Giambattista Valli gown, which Deepika wore at this year's Cannes Film Festival. It was an edgy gown, which was accentuated by ruffles and Deepika had paired it with a silk headgear too. Apart from the gown, the member even donned the headgear. Not just her Cannes gown, her 2019 Met Gala gown was also donned by another member. So, for the Met Gala this year, Deepika donned an electric pink gown, which was by Zac Posen. And we thought, wow, that is so similar.
Even Deepika's Met Gala 2018 red gown by Prabal Gurung was also sported by one of the members. It was a beautiful recreation of Deepika's gowns. It was like haute couture on the road. So, what do you think about this fashion moment? Let us know that in the comment section.
Gujarat: Members of LGBTQ+ community today held a pride parade march in Vadodara. pic.twitter.com/LI2tEBkyJv— ANI (@ANI) June 30, 2019