- 56 min ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fuchsia Pink Saree Can Be Your Festive Look On Diwali; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 1 hr ago Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts A Vibrant Pink Suit As She Steps Out With Her Mother
- 3 hrs ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 4 hrs ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- Technology Airtel To Drive Revenue Growth Thanks To IPL Plans
- Movies Fatima Sana Shaikh Was Told She Can't Be Heroine Because She Doesn't Look Like Aishwarya Or Deepika
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower, Bharti Airtel Top Loser
- News 435 kilograms of brown sugar seized in Manipur
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Preview: Bangalore eye play-off berth, Hyderabad survival
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Summer season is here and now is the right time to keep your fashion wardrobe ready for the season. From sleeveless numbers to pastel and neon shades, the season is all about flaunting the eye-catching outfits in the hot weather. It might take us some time to be prepared for the season but our Bollywood divas need no preparation as they have plenty of summer-perfect dresses. So, why not peek into their fashion wardrobe and take some inspiration from them. Take a look as Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Ananya Panday, Hina Khan, and Jacqueline Fernandez gave major goals for casual summer outings.
Katrina Kaif In A Saffron Midi
For the trailer launch of Sooryavanshi, Katrina Kaif donned a sleeveless sweetheart-neckline saffron-hued midi, which came from the label Dolce & Gabbana. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her bodycon dress was accentuated by sharp pleats and she completed her look with a pair of nude-hued heels from Aldo. Katrina accessorised her look with gold-toned hoops from Minerali Store and wrapped up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, and light-pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted layered tresses.
Ananya Panday In Neon-Yellow Dress
Ananya Panday wore a strapless full-sleeved neon-hued mini dress from the label Oh Polly. Styled by Ami Patel, her dress was accentuated by sharp pleats and completed her look with a pair of contrasting orange-hued criss-cross heels. The actress sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look and she upped her look with a wrist watch. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted tresses.
Deepika Padukone In Blue Separates
Deepika Padukone sported blue-hued separates from the label Anna Mason, which was accentuated by white checkered patterns. Her separates consisted of a sleeveless plunging-neckline crop top that featured knotted detailing. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she paired her crop top with a high-waist midi skirt that featured slight side slit and ruffled hem. The diva completed her look with pointed blue pumps from Saint Laurent. Deepika notched up her look with gold-toned drop earrings and enhanced her look with slight contouring marked by filled thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, shiny eye shadow, and pink lip shade. She pulled back her side-parted tresses into a half hairdo.
Hina Khan In A Striped Midi
Hina Khan gave perfect summer fashion goals in a halter-neck yellow midi. Her midi dress was accentuated by white striped patterns and she completed her look with a pair of black flip flops. Sharp contouring marked by filled thick brows, black eyeliner, pink eye shadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade. Hina pulled back her tresses into a half hairdo.
Jacqueline Fernandez In A Printed Midi
Jacqueline Fernandez sported a strapless yellow midi dress, which featured puffed sleeves. Her dress was accentuated by white dotted prints and she teamed it with transparent heels. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned hoops and a few rings. The diva pulled back her tresses into a low ponytail while the side-bangs suited her well. Filled brows, black eyeliner, and nudish-pink lip shade rounded out her look. Jacqueline also carried a cute brown bag.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.